On Air Now
Latest from NPR
- How Do You Lose Half A Million Birds? In late July and August, something remarkable happens in the air above Lake Murray in South Carolina. Around sunset, hundreds of thousands of purple...
Sorry, Lucy: The Myth Of The Misused Brain Is 100 Percent False
- What It's Like To Own Your Very Own Harrier Jump Jet The Harrier Jump Jet combines the speed of a jet with the maneuverability of a helicopter. These single-seater planes are known for vertical take-...
- Lessons In Manhood: A Boys' School Turns Work Into Wonders This summer, All Things Considered has been taking a look at the changing lives of men in America. And that means talking about how the country...
- 'Love And Drowning' In The U.S. Virgin Islands In the new novel Land of Love and Drowning, the Virgin Islands and the ocean around them make for a magical setting. The book follows three...
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
Latest from WVPE
After conflicting federal rulings on healthcare subsidies, Gov. Mike Pence hopes Congress will rethink healthcare reform.
The DEA raided Drug & Opiate Recovery Network clinics in four central Indiana counties in an investigation of illicit drug prescriptions.
For a couple of weeks we had a fool-proof conversation starter around the neighborhood: “How’d you do in the storm?” The storm being the July 1st...
A federal appeals court ruling issued Tuesday indicates the subsidies provided under the federal health exchange are invalid.
The emerald ash borer is a small insect doing a massive amount of damage. Tree experts say it will eventually kill nearly all of this country’s ash...
State Impact Indiana
- For Counties Not Chosen In Pre-K Pilot, Preschool Still A Priority
- Higher Ed Commissioner Stresses Funding Needs To U.S. Senate
- Bennett Speaks Out On A-F System Allegations
- For The Five Counties Selected To Host Pre-K Pilot, What’s Next?
- Governor Pence Announces Counties Selected for Pre-K Pilot Program