On Air Now
Latest from NPR
- A Simple Way To Reduce Stroke Risk: Take Your Pulse An irregular heartbeat called atrial fibrillation is a big cause of stroke, especially for people who have recently had a stroke. But it's not...
- Gaza Conflict Day 17: Here's What You Need To Know The Federal Aviation Administration is now allowing American flights in and out Israel. If you remember, the FAA banned flights to Ben Gurion Airport...
With New Safety Measures, Nuclear Reactors May Reopen In Japan
As Millions Of People Fast For Ramadan, Does The Economy Suffer?
The 313 Turns 313: Happy Birthday, Detroit
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
Latest from WVPE
A federal appeals court ruling issued Tuesday indicates the subsidies provided under the federal health exchange are invalid.
The emerald ash borer is a small insect doing a massive amount of damage. Tree experts say it will eventually kill nearly all of this country’s ash...
A report from the American Cancer Society says Indiana's pain management policies have significantly improved. The state went from a grade of C- plus...
Have you ever seen a movie, like a thriller or a horror film where you KNOW that person shouldn't go in the basement? They kind of write the scene...
The 2014 Rain Barrel Ball is scheduled for Saturday, August 23rd at 6 pm at Century Center in downtown South Bend. Hosted by Honorary Co-Chairs,...
State Impact Indiana
- For The Five Counties Selected To Host Pre-K Pilot, What’s Next?
- Governor Pence Announces Counties Selected for Pre-K Pilot Program
- Report: Despite Persisting Poverty, Indiana Education Improves
- Indiana Special Education On Track With National Framework
- Arlington High School Will Stay Open, Operated By EdPower