On Air Now
Latest from NPR
- Vincenzo Nibali Set For Tour De France Victory It's all over but Sunday's ride down the Champs-Elysees: Italian cyclist Vincenzo Nibali has locked up an unassailable lead in the 2014 Tour de...
- Barrel Bomb Attacks Devastate Iraqi Families Human rights groups are accusing the Iraqi government of indiscriminate bombing. Baghdad officials deny that and note they're fighting a Sunni...
- North Korea Reportedly Tests Short-Range Ballistic Missile North Korea has fired a short-range ballistic missile into the Sea of Japan, according to The Associated Press, which quotes an unnamed South Korean...
- Fresh Air Weekend: 'Trans Bodies, Trans Selves,' 'Hard Day's Night,' Arthur Allen Fresh Air Weekend highlights some of the best interviews and reviews from past weeks, and new program elements specially paced for weekends. Our...
If All The Ice Melts, What Happens To Hockey?
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
Latest from WVPE
After conflicting federal rulings on healthcare subsidies, Gov. Mike Pence hopes Congress will rethink healthcare reform.
The DEA raided Drug & Opiate Recovery Network clinics in four central Indiana counties in an investigation of illicit drug prescriptions.
For a couple of weeks we had a fool-proof conversation starter around the neighborhood: “How’d you do in the storm?” The storm being the July 1st...
A federal appeals court ruling issued Tuesday indicates the subsidies provided under the federal health exchange are invalid.
The emerald ash borer is a small insect doing a massive amount of damage. Tree experts say it will eventually kill nearly all of this country’s ash...
State Impact Indiana
- For Counties Not Chosen In Pre-K Pilot, Preschool Still A Priority
- Higher Ed Commissioner Stresses Funding Needs To U.S. Senate
- Bennett Speaks Out On A-F System Allegations
- For The Five Counties Selected To Host Pre-K Pilot, What’s Next?
- Governor Pence Announces Counties Selected for Pre-K Pilot Program