On Air Now
Latest from NPR
- U.S. Embassy Compound In Libya Shut Down Amid Fighting Updated at 9:05 a.m. ET. The U.S. has temporarily closed its embassy in Libya and evacuated diplomats amid what is being described as a significant...
- We Can Be Heroes — With Some Glue And A Little Fabric The San Diego Comic-Con is in full swing — celebrating not just comics, but movies, TV, books, video games and really cool costumes. It's called...
Plot To Poison Famed French Wine Makes For Gripping (Pinot) Noir
- Lost At Sea, Legos Reunite On Beaches And Facebook Nearly two decades ago, a massive wave struck the Tokio Express, a container ship that had nearly 5 million Legos onboard. The colorful toy building...
- Silent Film Fans Make Some Noise To Help ID Forgotten Treasures Deep in the archives of the Library of Congress' Culpeper, Va., film preservation center lie thousands of movies in cool, climate-controlled vaults....
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
Latest from WVPE
After conflicting federal rulings on healthcare subsidies, Gov. Mike Pence hopes Congress will rethink healthcare reform.
The DEA raided Drug & Opiate Recovery Network clinics in four central Indiana counties in an investigation of illicit drug prescriptions.
For a couple of weeks we had a fool-proof conversation starter around the neighborhood: “How’d you do in the storm?” The storm being the July 1st...
A federal appeals court ruling issued Tuesday indicates the subsidies provided under the federal health exchange are invalid.
The emerald ash borer is a small insect doing a massive amount of damage. Tree experts say it will eventually kill nearly all of this country’s ash...
State Impact Indiana
- For Counties Not Chosen In Pre-K Pilot, Preschool Still A Priority
- Higher Ed Commissioner Stresses Funding Needs To U.S. Senate
- Bennett Speaks Out On A-F System Allegations
- For The Five Counties Selected To Host Pre-K Pilot, What’s Next?
- Governor Pence Announces Counties Selected for Pre-K Pilot Program