On Air Now
Latest from NPR
- 'Bourbon Empire' Reveals The Smoke And Mirrors Of American Whiskey Craft bourbon, like craft beer, is in the midst of a boom: In the past 15 years, the number of distilleries in the U.S. has surged from just a...
Rescued Boko Haram Captives Recall Their Ordeal
- Israeli Soldiers: Lax Rules In Gaza War Led To Indiscriminate Fire More than 60 Israeli soldiers who took part in last summer's war in Gaza have offered firsthand combat stories. Many said they felt their orders...
Boston Marathon Bomber Gets Emotional During Relatives' Testimony
- With Baltimore Unrest, More Debate Over 'Broken Windows' Policing Police departments across the country are under pressure to rethink their most aggressive tactics — and it's not just flashpoints like Ferguson and...
Latest from WVPE
House Speaker Brian Bosma says he anticipates making infrastructure a primary focus the next two sessions.
Stutzman is one of several GOP politicians considering making a run for Senator Dan Coats' seat.
We are thrilled to announce the line up for the 5th Annual Michiana Jewish Film Festival which will take place May 11 through 14, 2015 at the...
WVPE invites you to celebrate Mom....with a Mother's Day Brunch, Sunday May 10th from 11am to 3pm in the Morris Inn Ballroom, on the campus of the...
Senate fiscal leader Luke Kenley says the budget reserves are a little less than the 12 percent level they'd been aiming for.
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
State Impact Indiana
- Curtain Call? State Board Could Look Different After May Meeting
- Recap: Education Legislation Passed By 2015 General Assembly
- Glenda Ritz Considers Run For Governor, Will Decide By June
- Lawmakers’ Final Attempt To Clarify State Board Makeup, Duties
- A Lesson In Marketing For Schools During Election Season