On Air Now
Latest from NPR
Attorney General Meets With Freddie Gray's Family In Baltimore
- Spore Wars Help Fend Off Life-Threatening Bacterial Infections Infections with the bacteria Clostridium difficile are a big problem, killing 29,000 people a year. Many of those people got infected while in the...
- Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee Announces Presidential Run Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee announced Tuesday that he is seeking the Republican presidential nomination. "It seems perfectly fitting that it...
- Whooping Cough Vaccine's Protection Fades Quickly Lately, Californians have been focused on a measles outbreak that got its start at Disneyland. But in the last five years, state health officials...
- No Easy Answers In 'The Book Of Aron' "My mother and father named me Aron, but my father said they should have named me What Have You Done, and my uncle told everyone they should have...
Latest from WVPE
House Speaker Brian Bosma says he anticipates making infrastructure a primary focus the next two sessions.
Stutzman is one of several GOP politicians considering making a run for Senator Dan Coats' seat.
We are thrilled to announce the line up for the 5th Annual Michiana Jewish Film Festival which will take place May 11 through 14, 2015 at the...
WVPE invites you to celebrate Mom....with a Mother's Day Brunch, Sunday May 10th from 11am to 3pm in the Morris Inn Ballroom, on the campus of the...
Senate fiscal leader Luke Kenley says the budget reserves are a little less than the 12 percent level they'd been aiming for.
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
State Impact Indiana
- Curtain Call? State Board Could Look Different After May Meeting
- Recap: Education Legislation Passed By 2015 General Assembly
- Glenda Ritz Considers Run For Governor, Will Decide By June
- Lawmakers’ Final Attempt To Clarify State Board Makeup, Duties
- A Lesson In Marketing For Schools During Election Season