On Air Now
Latest from NPR
- Ruth Rendell Dies, Pioneered The Psychological Thriller Famed British crime writer Ruth Rendell died this past weekend in London. She was 85, and had suffered a stroke in January. Best known for her long...
- Replica Of Lafayette's Ship Re-Creates Historic Voyage To America Hundreds of American towns, streets and parks are named after the Marquis de Lafayette — the French general who came in 1780 to help George...
Comcast Sees Rising Revenue, Even After Failed Merger
- Damaged Art Memorializes Violent Vietnam Era Today is the 45th anniversary of the killing of four students by National Guard troops on the campus of Kent State University in Ohio during a...
- As U.S. Takes Reins Of Arctic Council, Climate Change Will Top Agenda The United States says climate change will be front and center on the agenda of the Arctic Council – the intergovernmental body made up of eight...
Latest from WVPE
House Speaker Brian Bosma says he anticipates making infrastructure a primary focus the next two sessions.
Stutzman is one of several GOP politicians considering making a run for Senator Dan Coats' seat.
We are thrilled to announce the line up for the 5th Annual Michiana Jewish Film Festival which will take place May 11 through 14, 2015 at the...
WVPE invites you to celebrate Mom....with a Mother's Day Brunch, Sunday May 10th from 11am to 3pm in the Morris Inn Ballroom, on the campus of the...
Senate fiscal leader Luke Kenley says the budget reserves are a little less than the 12 percent level they'd been aiming for.
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
State Impact Indiana
- Curtain Call? State Board Could Look Different After May Meeting
- Recap: Education Legislation Passed By 2015 General Assembly
- Glenda Ritz Considers Run For Governor, Will Decide By June
- Lawmakers’ Final Attempt To Clarify State Board Makeup, Duties
- A Lesson In Marketing For Schools During Election Season