On Air Now
Latest from NPR
Holder Calls For Calm As Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Looms
- Groups say Fermi 2 nuclear plant license shouldn't be renewed Several environmental and citizens groups argued today against extending the life of DTE Energy's Fermi 2 nuclear power plant in Monroe. The...
- State Representative who lost bid for state Senate by 59 votes wants a recount A state Representative from Kalamazoo says he wants the votes from November’s election recounted. Democrat Sean McCann ran against Republican...
- Prison policy activists see opportunity in “lame duck” to cut correction spending Bills that seek to reduce prison spending in Michigan seem to have momentum going into the last weeks of the Legislature’s 2014 session. Michigan...
- Great Lakes invaders go digital Listen Listening... The Environment Report for Thursday, November 20, 2014 — Creating an invasive species database More than 2,500 species of...
Latest from WVPE
President Obama says he will not deport undocumented immigrants who have been in the U.S. for at least five years and are parents of U.S. citizens.
Abdul-Rahman Kassig was adopted as a newborn, according to a statement from his adopted parents.
The Hoosiers defeated Southern Methodist University last night.
Here’s a tale of a feminist mother’s fantasy gone off the rails. Spoiler alert: I am that feminist mother. And the fantasy was the plan to give a...
Eight Indiana school superintendents will meet with President Obama to spotlight the ways they've incorporated technology into the classroom.
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
State Impact Indiana
- Pre-K Pilot Beginning Soon, A Tight Timeline For Some Counties
- Applications For Pre-K Pilot Now Available For Parents
- Homework Not Just For Kids When It Comes To Family Engagement
- State Board Will Consider Format Options For Turnaround Schools
- Chamber of Commerce Pushes For Appointed State Superintendent