On Air Now
Latest from NPR
- France Dispatches Military Unit To Site Of Air Algerie Wreck A day after an Air Algerie jet crashed in Mali killing all 116 people aboard, France is dispatching a military unit to the site. ABC News reports...
Giant Toad Resembling Former President Attracts China's Censors
Death Penalty Expert On Why Lethal Injection Is So Problematic
Oregon Proposes Ban On Smoking Along Its Coastline
What's The Outlook For Nigerian Girls Kidnapped By Boko Haram?
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
Latest from WVPE
A federal appeals court ruling issued Tuesday indicates the subsidies provided under the federal health exchange are invalid.
The emerald ash borer is a small insect doing a massive amount of damage. Tree experts say it will eventually kill nearly all of this country’s ash...
A report from the American Cancer Society says Indiana's pain management policies have significantly improved. The state went from a grade of C- plus...
Have you ever seen a movie, like a thriller or a horror film where you KNOW that person shouldn't go in the basement? They kind of write the scene...
The 2014 Rain Barrel Ball is scheduled for Saturday, August 23rd at 6 pm at Century Center in downtown South Bend. Hosted by Honorary Co-Chairs,...
State Impact Indiana
- For Counties Not Chosen In Pre-K Pilot, Preschool Still A Priority
- Higher Ed Commissioner Stresses Funding Needs To U.S. Senate
- Bennett Speaks Out On A-F System Allegations
- For The Five Counties Selected To Host Pre-K Pilot, What’s Next?
- Governor Pence Announces Counties Selected for Pre-K Pilot Program