On Air Now
Latest from NPR
- The Reasons Why Israel's Military Is In Such A Tough Fight Ever since its sweeping victory in the Six-Day War of 1967, Israel has been regarded as the dominant military power in the Middle East. No Arab state...
Video: Haboob, A Huge Dust Storm, Hits Phoenix Area
- Why even the biggest charter school supporters don't love Michigan's charter school laws Listen This text is adapted from a segment of...
- Lt. Gov. Calley’s future could be decided on the bottom of the August ballot It's Just Politics with Zoe Clark and Rick Pluta There are some big stakes in the primary elections less than two weeks away, and fierce fights over...
- State reverses decision to throw out southwest Michigan elementary’s MEAP scores Scores from this year’s standardized test at one southwest Michigan elementary school will count after all. The state is reversing its decision to...
In-depth reporting that transforms the way listeners understand current events and view the world Weekdays from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s 'Morning Edition' Weekdays from 5:00-10:00 am.
Deep conversations that open the window on contemporary arts and current issues, Mon-Thurs at 3:00 pm.
Latest from WVPE
After conflicting federal rulings on healthcare subsidies, Gov. Mike Pence hopes Congress will rethink healthcare reform.
The DEA raided Drug & Opiate Recovery Network clinics in four central Indiana counties in an investigation of illicit drug prescriptions.
For a couple of weeks we had a fool-proof conversation starter around the neighborhood: “How’d you do in the storm?” The storm being the July 1st...
A federal appeals court ruling issued Tuesday indicates the subsidies provided under the federal health exchange are invalid.
The emerald ash borer is a small insect doing a massive amount of damage. Tree experts say it will eventually kill nearly all of this country’s ash...
State Impact Indiana
- For Counties Not Chosen In Pre-K Pilot, Preschool Still A Priority
- Higher Ed Commissioner Stresses Funding Needs To U.S. Senate
- Bennett Speaks Out On A-F System Allegations
- For The Five Counties Selected To Host Pre-K Pilot, What’s Next?
- Governor Pence Announces Counties Selected for Pre-K Pilot Program